Friday, June 02, 2006

Into the dim lit, bare walls of my world,
You entered, bringing light and life to me,
The vivid colors, painted with a swirl
Of wit and charm, of personality,
With tender care, you added comfort, warmth,
And images that line the now bright walls.
I look upon them fondly, bringing forth
A thankfulness that you walk in these halls
With me; our friendship has become a part
Of my world now; it has its special place,
Within my being, life, and in my heart,
Your name hangs right beside your smiling face.
Rememb'ring just how drab these walls had been,
I have to thank you for the light, my friend.


Turning back to the past,
Spending the days with my best friends.
I miss last years camp badly.
Singing the campfire songs,
Staring at the fire,
Oh my,i really miss then.

My post is gonna be full of poems :D

Senses

A dazzling display of golden sparks,
The soft touch of fresh virgin snow.
A sweet and lustrous song of a bird,
The fragrant aroma of wild flowers.
And the sweet taste of freedom.

A herd of gazelles races across the vast savanna,
The vibrant red of dawn peeking far out in the horizon.
The melodious blend of sounds reverberating within the soul,
The rampant and dominant scent of crushed herbs pervades.
And the bitterness of sorrow floods within.

A solitary hawk soars in azure blue sky,
The gentle trickle of sand between fingers silkily.
Tranquil silence prevails amongst serenity,
The stench of evil has never penetrated this sanctuary.
And the spicy feisty personality that eludes me is born.

A stampede of elephants crashes past,
The throbbing pain of the wound intensifies.
A cacophony of noises drums relentlessly,
The offensive stink wrath inside incurred blithely.
And the fateful cards dealt have long gone sour.

An ethereal view atop the misty mountains,
The frigid coldness bites deep.
A shroud of darkness muffles hope cries,
A captivating redolence that soothes.
And the salty sea breeze plays across one’s face.


The Real Me

A strong front I present,
Concealing the emotions that dwell within.
Smiles and laughter on the surface,
Hurt and shame deep within.

A deceiving act I do everyday,
To show the world the joyful side of me.
Little do they know,
Of how much I yearn to be free.

To be able to show the true me,
To display my raw emotions that is buried.
Tears await me every night,
As I uncover the real me.

I am expected to behave how the world wants me to,
But yet something is not right.
The feeling of being natural has left me,
Replaced by a web of deceit

Beneath the radiant smile,
Lays a dormant personality.
A never-ending charade,
Remorse and sorrow intertwined with happiness.

Tears streak down my face,
Invisible to all but few.
A heavy burden lies in my heart chambers,
Always growing, never subsiding.

Too long has it been since I had left spiritually off firma terra,
To be on cloud nine.
Hidden emotions hold down fast,
To the hated world outside.

Torrents of lies I encounter each day,
Accepting it as part and parcel of life.
Yet I ask myself,
Am I to expose myself or shield it from prying eyes?

A smile plastered onto my face,
To cheer up those sad souls around me.
I am suffering within,
But still the smile stays on always.

Unleashing the emotions I want to,
But I am bound to unwritten rules of society.
Waves of feelings swirl within me,
And only choosing the positive ones I must.

As I lay in bed each night,
Numerous feelings overwhelm me.
I am consumed by conflicting emotions,
But alone I must brave them.

Many in this world are afraid,
To show their true self’s within.
A taboo I would create,
If I was to reveal the real me.



The poems are nice!
Both done by Randolph,
such a pity he didn't take up,Literature
His english is way too profound!
I dont even know whether i spell,
Profound correctly -.-
I need to buck up in english!

To Anon,
Hey, I'm really really sorry if I offended you or something,
But would you please do me a favour by stop spamming?
& sorry if my english is too low for you,
My english is never good.
Seriously, I apologise okay.